Albania



ALBANIANS … 19

The people of Albania are called Albanians. About 98 percent of the population trace their descent to Albania. There are two ethnic groups—the Ghegs, who live in the northern half of the country, and the Tosks, who live in the south. The remaining 2 percent of the population is made up primarily of Greeks and Macedonians. For information on the Greeks, consult the chapter on Greece in Volume 4. Information on the Macedonians can be found in the chapter on Macedonia in Volume 5.

Also read article about Albania from Wikipedia

User Contributions:

1
Report this comment as inappropriate
Feb 11, 2010 @ 4:04 am
i am very happy to see this topic about pashtuns and it is very good for those people which thay
donot have information about this tribe and they blame this tribe by the name of insergents and
tararist and other bed names .but the pashtuns are living for their honore and for islam and

thanks to you people


have agood life and best activites
2
Report this comment as inappropriate
Feb 11, 2010 @ 4:04 am
i am very happy to see this topic about pashtuns and it is very good for those people which thay
donot have information about this tribe and they blame this tribe by the name of insergents and
tararist and other bed names .but the pashtuns are living for their honore and for islam and

thanks to you people


have agood life and best activites

Comment about this article, ask questions, or add new information about this topic:

CAPTCHA